Monday, December 7, 2009

# 4 Who know it?

What time have you been in Toronto?
Are you often around the downtown ?
You should know follow the question if you had joined some activities with school.
Where aer these sights in downtown of Toronto?


















                       


                     <1>                                                                             <2>

       


  















                    <3>                                                                             <4>

If you know about that, let me know please.
thanks

1 comment:

Abdullah al-Kanadi said...

Wow, what amazing pictures, John. I really liked your photography and you sense of humour!

I was able to identify (or at least try to) some of them from the dates printed on them. But I don't think I ever saw those fantastic objects--not from your angle, at least.

Cool! Keep blogging!