Monday, November 9, 2009

# 1 It's first

    It's very discouraged this weekend. I spent almost two days to understand about "blogger", even if the web say "CREATE BLOG It's easy, and only takes a minute".
    Actually, I only read bloge before, but never know how it's about. First I didn't know what most words mean in the web during creating blog. Then I was confused by Google's gmail and blogger that they can have same account and use same username to register, but they are set different website. I wanted for saving time, so I learned many things by Chinese Google.
    Now the most things of doubt are OK. I return English Google for starting to get it. I'm writing few sentences for remembering first time to do it

                                                                                                                      1:00 A.M. 9. NOV.

2 comments:

Abdullah al-Kanadi said...

Congratulations, John, and welcome to blogosphere! You made it! Now to continue posting your thoughts and pictures ... don't give up! :)

john said...

# 1 It's first [ be corrected ]
I was very discouraged this weekend. I spent almost two days trying to understand "blogger" even though the website says "CREATE BLOG It's easy, and only takes a minute".
Actually, I only read aboout blogs before, but never knew how it was about. First I didn't know what most words mean on the web while creating my blog. Then I was confused by Google's gmail and blogger, that they can have same account and use same username to register, but they are for different websites. I wanted to save time, so I learned many things by Chinese Google.
Now I have cleared most of my doubt. I return back English Google. I'm writing few sentences about my first experience.